Click Below to Listen to Today’s Show
Who is Michael Yublosky
Michael Yublosky retired from corporate America after a successful 30 year direct sales and marketing career. Yublosky’s time is now divided between consulting and doing volunteer work.
Since 2009 Michael has coached small business owners and executive job seekers in using Linked In to network and market their businesses or themselves. He focuses on the importance of using relevant keywords and organic search techniques.
Yublosky’s formula for success on LinkedIn and the Internet is: target market, establish your brand, increase your visibility and get found! His Web site is DIYWebJem.com where he freely shares what he has learned about Internet marketing.
Michael teaches business leaders how to use Linked In to achieve their personal goals and business goals by using several key techniques and truths.
B 2 C Marketing
Not a sales tool for Business to Consumer
Good for Referral Sources
Good for Sourcing
Secrets to Linked In (there are none)
Relationship building tool – It’s a long-term process
Establish your credibility
Step by Step Process
“I have it down to a science.”
Trust the Process – John Fox, Coach – Chicago Bears
Trust the Process, Stay the Course – Michael Yublosky added to John Fox’s thought.
- What’s your plan? – What do you want to do? Who do you want to talk to? What do you want to get found for? What sets you apart?
- Getting Proper Keywords
- Check out competition
- Build a Network – It’s know who you know, it’s who they know
- Raise Visibility – Do after completing the above. Depends on you. Publishing on Linked In
- Publisher –
- Searchable on Google.
- Use proper keywords.
- Use Markup Language.
- Look at analytics
- Target Marketing – via search, seek out and converse with the people.
The Key is Goals
- Know what you want, Where you want to go.
- You have to understand the proper selection of relevant keywords. Relevant to your market and to you competition.
- You have to make a commitment. Do the grunt work, spend the time to do it right.
What Quote Hangs on Your Wall
If it is to be, it’s up to me. ~~ William H. Johnsen
What Habits Do You Use for Success
- I review my goals regularly.
- Have a To Do List and follow through on them.
Parting Words of Wisdom
“Trust the process and Stay the Course” — Michael Yublosky
Cell Phone: (847) 209-6335 Call or Text
If you like our podcast you can easily go Subscribe to our show on iTunes at
or Subscribe to us on Jabbercast
The new Jabbercast App is the best listening experience for podcasts. Check it out.
Please follow us below on your favorite social media channel. We would love to hear from you there, too. Send us a Tweet, or Instagram Like.
You can connect with us on your favorite by going to GoalGettingPodcast.com / and then Twitter or Facebook, or Instagram
They will easily take you to the social media platforms and make it easy to follow us.
I get a lot of my quotes from great books that I read. And if you like to listen to books on Audio like I do, I put together a deal with Audible to give Goal Getting Podcast listeners a FREE Audiobook of your choice AND a 30 Day Trial of Audible’s service to try them out.
Just click the link in the Blue Box to get to the Audible sign up!
Make Today a Great Day!
Like our Facebook page
Follow us on Instag