How to Connect On Linked In
with Josh Turner
About Josh Turner
Josh Turner has been an entrepreneur since he was a teenager. He is the founder and CEO of LinkedSelling, a LinkedIn marketing agency recognized by many to be one of the leading companies in their space. His company also operates Linked University, an online training program for LinkedIn marketing and sales resources. A speaker and thought leader in the areas of entrepreneurship, lead generation, business growth strategies, webinars, and LinkedIn, Josh is also an avid learner and creator. Josh was the CFO of a $23 million construction and manufacturing firm, prior to founding Linked Selling in 2011. Since then he has helped thousands of businesses grow via LinkedIn, and now has a team of 14 all based in St. Louis. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri, with his family and dog Oscar (aka Buddy), plays hockey, is very active in Entrepreneurs Organization, loves camping and backpacking, and building businesses.
Josh’s Quote He Lives By:
It's a Whole Life - Josh Turner Click To Tweet
Josh’s mentor once told him, You can’t just focus on this business stuff. You have to be able to blend in the whole life you lead.
Josh’s Recommended Books:
Josh is offering his new book, Connect, in pre-launch, for members of Goal Getter Nation for Free.
What is Connect about?
The secret LinkedIn playbook to generate leads, build relationships, and dramatically increase your sales.
- Design an online marketing campaign that positions you in front of thousands of targeted prospects.
- Implement techniques that tap into proven human psychology to convert 29% of targeted prospects into warm leads.
- Master LinkedIn Groups with this unique approach.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Superpower Your LinkedIn Campaign with Webinars.
- Read case studies of companies like yours, that have implemented these strategies.
- Convert these leads into sales.
Click Here to Get Your Free Copy of Connect
Josh reads a lot but doesn’t read the entire book, usually. Reads part to get the impact and learn things he needs.
Also check us out on our Facebook page
You can follow us on Twitter as well:
Podcast at @GoalsPodcast
Tony Woodall, Your Host at @TonyWCMB
on Instagram find us at @GoalGettingPodcast